Post Graduate Studies

Hi everyone! I hope you're well. Today I'll tell about Postgraduate Studies,I think that in this century it is necessary for all professionals to perfect their knowledge because at this time everything is moving very fast and in scientific careers always appear new things so we can't stay behind.

Although I'm just beginning to study at university, however I've been thinking that I would like to do in the future Diplomas, and a Master degree or a PhD degree. And of course what I decide to do must be related to my area of work, now I haven't decided yet which will be...



One of the pharmacist area that it call my attention is the regulatory, so if when I graduate this area still catch my attention, I hope to do postgraduate studies related to this. I know that University of Chile dictates a Diploma in Regulatory Affairs of Medicines, Biological and Cosmetic Products, so this could be one of my options. However, I would like study a Postgraduate in other country like Canada, Spain, Australia, Norway or Japan because I think that professionals can contribute much to the Chilean society learning in countries with greater scientific, industrial and professional development.

About the form of study I would like to study in a blended system with presencial class and distance learning because it has more flexible schedule.

For today this is all my friends.












Comments

  1. I agree with you, nowadays is really important and necessary to continue your studies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse