Music In My Life

¿Music?

Music is the expression of the soul...


In my life I can say that music is all for me because I like write with music, cook with music...
I enjoy almost any kind of music, since Rap to Asian Pop. Depending on my mood...
From my stepfather I learn to love Hip-Hop in Spanish, from my mother I learn to love Balads and Salsa. 

When I'm stressed I use to listen to the piano, my favourite pianist are Yiruma and I really love the song River flows in you because that song is so magic for me, when I feel sad I use to listen to Rock or Balad really sad. Also I use to listen to Salsa or Merengue when I want to dance.   
When I was 14 I used to listen to Korean Pop, Chinese Pop and French music, in present I still listen to but with less often.

My favourite singer is Chojin and my favourite group are Pearl Jam and La Renga.

Last time I am obsessed with a multicultural band called LaSmala (family in Gypsy), their music genre is a mixture of rhythms and styles like reggae, hip-hop, flemish, arab, funk, african, gypsy, latin, cumbia, etc. 


The piano, the guitar, the saxophone are my favourite instruments, however, I must confess I play none of them but my uncle play them really well so I love listen when he play.

I enjoy dancing salsa and merengue with my mother and my stepfather because they dancing really well. When I was child my grandfather and I used to dance Rock and Roll.

Music in films is also essential because gives a special atmosphere to a film, such as the movie soundtrack of the Mad Max. I think that if films did not have soundtrack would be very boring.


Comments

  1. I've always wanted to learn to dance rock and roll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you know how to dance rock and roll, cool <3 I enjoy your post, see you in the next, have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse