Old and new hobbies

Hello my friends! It's been a while since last I wrote...

Today I'll write you about my hobbies. 

When I think about my interest and hobbies I can say that I really have only two hobbies, the first is one that I maintained since I learned to read: I'm a full time geek reader, I love read about everything and I think this hobbie is positive since reading provides knowledge. 
I remember that my first book was The Knight in Rusty Armor, my parents gave it to me when I learned to read at age 6 and I remember that at the beginning I was disappointed because at age 6 I expected to read fables or some princess book and not a novel. Later I thanked them very much because I loved the book.
At my age I've more than 250 books and I hope read more, however, with the university it is so difficult today to keep my hobby.
For me reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. 




My other hobby is to see korean dramas, I think that I started this hobby in 2012 when I came home from school in the afternoons and I had nothing else to do and one of my friends recommended me to watch a k-drama called Playfull Kiss, from then on I haven't stopped again and I still enjoy watching my series of ''chinos''. 
I guess I really like to see them for the reason that they are short so I shouldn't spend so much time looking at it.   

Talking about hobbies I could never have I think I would practice mountaineering because I've a phobia of heights.
In the future I would like to collect postcards of the places that I intend to visit, I think it would be a good hobby since I can forget many of my visits but never forget that I was there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse