Getting to know each other...

With steel steps I try to build my life,
with eyes full of lies and smiles full of truths I start to move forward,
with the freedom as principle of everything I never stop.


My name of birth is Priscilla López Ahumada, I'm 19 years old. I was born from a relationship that died very soon, I have a lot of brothers and sisters but we don't need to go into details.
I am from Santiago the crazy capital of Chile.
I'm a student of Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile.
Before entering university I studied in Rosario Concha's school, a little school located in the perfect place not to be found where I enjoyed wonderful moments.
I'm a dreamy traveler, I traveled around to Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Argentina and i hope in the future to visit East Asian, especially China and Myanmar.
I love watching epic movies and my fav is Troy  and I really like watching anime too, my fav is Shingeki No Kyojin and Tokyo Ghoul.
The music is my yin and the books my yang.
If you want to know about me please read A Song of Ice and Fire while you listen Light Years of Pearl Jam.

Welcome to my blog!


This pic was taken in Bolivia!

And this pic was taken in Cusco, Peru

Comments

  1. Wow, that was so cool. xD I like very much your blog, it's so poetic in the begining, I like it. :) Priscilla nice to meet you ^^ and it's amazing that you traveled to so many countries, I hope you can visit the others in the future.

    My regards <3 have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse