A photograph you like

We keep this life in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves



Photographs is something that I really love, I enjoy take and see them.
I was born in a time when digital cameras were just emerging, my family bought our first
camera when I was 6 years old and I remember that the camera used photographic rolls,
which we then took to the Kodak store to print the photos.
Now, we are in the technological age, all the cameras are digital, that has meant an
improvement in the quality of the photos. We went from black and white photos to HD 
photos, now it's not necessary to print the photographs because the computers allow to
save them, is more easy.

Thanks to the technology I can take photographs with my smartphone or camera at any time
and place, thank to this I have developed a hobby.
My favorites photographs are those that show beautiful landscapes because they are able
to teach us the wonderful nature.


Today I will show you my two favorites photographs...


This photograph shows an aurora borealis in Levi, Finland.
I love this photograph because it looks so unreal and magical, the aurora borealis is a phenomenon that I hope to see at some point in my life.
I found this photo on a page named Pinterest, this photo was taken by Juuso Hamalainen and it was taken between October and March as it is on this date when the auroras are seen in the nordic countries like Finland.


This photograph shows the lake located in the Salar de Uyuni.
This photo was taken by during the summer holidays of 2017 in Uyuni, Bolivia.
I love this photograph because they remind me how much I enjoy that day, meeting people from other countries, playing with desert salt and ever remember the cold I had waiting for the sunset.

See you next time!

Comments

  1. What a magnificent view you had on that day! Very beautiful pic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse