A Country You Would Like To Visit

We must eliminate the most dangerous border: the one we create ourselves...

Hello again my friends, today I will write about one of my greatest hobbies: traveling.
Some years ago I found by surfing the internet a travel blog called Marcando el Polo. There an Argentine couple tells of their experience of traveling through Southeast Asia at low cost.
As soon as I read one of their blog I fell in love with the few common places they visited and the relationships they established in each country. So from that moment travel became my priority. I want to know as much as possible, meet many cultures, many people and try a lot of food.

I can't decide for one country so I will talk about two that I want to visit.


The first is China a country with a millenary culture that has remained until the present. I want to visit places like "The Forbidden City", Buddhist temples, little towns and of course The Great Chinese Wall. 
Also I would like to spend a long time there, whether studying or working, I want to learn about the Chinese lifestyle and meet a lot of people.

My interest in China is so great that I am now learning Mandarin Chinese.


Forbidden City
Tian Tan Buddha



The second country I want to visit is Fiji a small island in the South Pacific Ocean. The reason I want to visit it is because my uncle was there 5 years living with the aboriginal tribes and the postcards he sent me looked beautiful. 
This island is known for its beautiful beaches and resorts, however, my interest goes much further... I want to meet its people and their customs like the ritual of Fijian Kava.

Ritual of Fijian Kava

Fiji








Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes To My Study Programme

The best concert ever...

Addiction: From Tea and Coffee to Drugs of Abuse